- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
307 Amherst Ave, Reading, PA 196093 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,653 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $163,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,653 sqft
- Parcel #: 80439617114730
- Zillow Home ID: 8928085
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 307 Amherst Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19609 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 34.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 267.6% greater than in Spring Township, and 37.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19609 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Spring Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19609 home values.
- 309 Amherst Ave Reading, PA$124K311,289
- 305 Amherst Ave Reading, PA$117K31.51,164
- 311 Amherst Ave Reading, PA$128K311,164
- 308 Dorchester Ave Reading, PA$102K21780
- 303 Amherst Ave Reading, PA$129K311,474
- 310 Dorchester Ave Reading, PA$93K21780
- 306 Dorchester Ave West Lawn, PA$108K21776
- 313 Amherst Ave Reading, PA$127K311,164
- 312 Dorchester Ave Reading, PA$127K21884
- 304 Dorchester Ave Reading, PA$108K21738
- 315 Amherst Ave Reading, PA$134K321,332
- 306 Amherst Ave West Lawn, PA$137K411,274
- 302 Amherst Ave Reading, PA$146K311,369
- 200 Princeton Ave West Lawn, PA$134K311,289
- 304 Amherst Ave West Lawn, PA$150K321,568
- 308 Amherst Ave Reading, PA$130K32.51,164
- 314 Dorchester Ave West Lawn, PA$130K311,276
- 302 Amherst Ave Reading, PA$148K311,369
- 310 Amherst Ave Reading, PA$133K31.51,297
- 204 Princeton Ave West Lawn, PA$98K32.51,508
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!