307 Atlantic St SE, Washington, DC 200322 beds, 2 baths, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,749 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $154
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6167 0015
- Zillow Home ID: 529203
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 307 Atlantic St Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Washington Highlands, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% greater than in Washington, and 17% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Washington Highlands home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Washington Highlands home values.
- 305 Atlantic St SE Washington, DC$184K21864
- 309 Atlantic St SE Washington, DC$225K22864
- 303 Atlantic St SE Washington, DC$220K411,488
- 311 Atlantic St SE Washington, DC$207K24864
- 301 Atlantic St SE Washington, DC$180K21864
- 301 East Atlantic Street Washington, VA$1.09M------
- 313 Atlantic St SE Washington, DC$200K22864
- 315 Atlantic St SE Washington, DC$188K22864
- 310 Atlantic St SE # 102A Washington, DC$170K21749
- 310 Atlantic St SE # 101A Washington, DC$159K21601
- 310 Atlantic St SE # 201A Washington, DC$160K21601
- 310 Atlantic St SE # 301B Washington, DC$160K21611
- 310 Atlantic St SE # 101B Washington, DC$105K21611
- 310 Atlantic St SE # 102B Washington, DC$170K21759
- 310 Atlantic St SE # 202A Washington, DC$161K21749
- 310 Atlantic St SE # 302B Washington, DC$172K21759
- 310 Atlantic St SE Washington, DC$177K21750
- 317 Atlantic St SE Washington, DC$164K21864
- 310 Atlantic St SE # 302A Washington, DC$189K21747
- 310 Atlantic St SE # 203A Washington, DC$166K11542
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.