307 Berks St, Easton, PA 180453 beds, 2 baths, 896 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,092 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Wall, Refrigeration
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $111,000
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street, 1 space
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 896 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M8NE3 43 4 0324
- Zillow Home ID: 10141215
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 307 Berks Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18045 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 42.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 176.5% higher than in Palmer Township, and 40.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18045 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palmer Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18045 home values.
- 309 Berks St Easton, PA$101K31896
- 305 Berks St Easton, PA$110K31896
- 311 Berks St Easton, PA$95K31.51,344
- 303 Berks St Easton, PA$85K31960
- 313 Berks St Easton, PA$89K311,120
- 301 Berks St Easton, PA$93K21.51,154
- 315 Berks St Easton, PA$108K311,176
- 1310 Blair St Easton, PA$147K21972
- 317 Berks St Easton, PA$101K31896
- 1316 Blair St Easton, PA$194K321,368
- 1304 Blair St Easton, PA$126K21972
- 304 Berks St Easton, PA$117K31.5896
- 306 Berks St Easton, PA$97K31896
- 302 Berks St Easton, PA$101K311,232
- 319 Berks St Easton, PA$104K31896
- 308 Berks St Easton, PA$123K21.5896
- 1300 Blair St Easton, PA$126K41.51,162
- 1320 Blair St Easton, PA$175K211,076
- 310 Berks St Easton, PA$108K41.51,193
- 312 Berks St Easton, PA$96K21896
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.