307 E North St, Tampa, FL 336043 beds, 2 baths, 1,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,850 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- 354 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 672 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 117
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1632050000
- Zillow Home ID: 45091617
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 307 E North Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Seminole Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.6% higher than in Tampa, and 346.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Seminole Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Seminole Heights home values.
- 309 E North St Tampa, FL$231K224,360
- 305 E North St Tampa, FL$131K211,060
- 401 E North St Tampa, FL$147K------
- 401 E North St # A Tampa, FL$109K311,233
- 303 E North St Tampa, FL$137K21910
- 306 E Fern St Tampa, FL$176K211,024
- 304 E Fern St Tampa, FL$135K321,260
- 308 E Fern St # OK Tampa, FL$118K21960
- 308 E Fern St Tampa, FL$130K21960
- 306 E North St Tampa, FL$142K211,057
- 301 E North St Tampa, FL$126K211,014
- 403 E North St Tampa, FL$177K421,400
- 302 E Fern St Tampa, FL$155K321,320
- 310 E Fern St Tampa, FL$144K211,084
- 308 E North St Tampa, FL$174K21.51,125
- 304 E North St Tampa, FL$182K211,057
- 402 E North St Tampa, FL$198K321,322
- 302 E North St Tampa, FL$220K321,272
- 404 E North St APT B Tampa, FL$71K11820
- 300 E Fern St Tampa, FL$178K422,479
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.