- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- 19 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,815 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $48
- MLS #: 79985
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Class \ Residential, Type \ Single Family, Beds Per Unit \ 3, Dockage \ None, Basement \ None, Location \ In City Limits, Basement \ None, Construction \ Frame, Exterior features \ Fenced Yard, Exterior features \ Trees, Gas Company \ Atmos Energy, Interior features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Land use\topography \ Level, Location \ In City Limits, Occupant \ Vacant, Sewer \ Public\Municipality, Walls \ Dry Wall, Water \ Public\Municipality, Primary Picture Added \ Yes, Board \ Ky\Barkley Lake, Parking Capacity \ 2, Square Footage Source \ Owner, Access \ Blacktop, Exterior features \ Covered Porch, Exterior features \ Patio, Floor covering \ Carpet, Floor covering \ Vinyl\Linoleum, Interior features \ Tray\Vaulted Ceiling, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Water heater \ Electric, Appx Age \ 11-20, Leases (Y\N) \ M, Cooling \ Central Air, Heating \ Forced Air, Exterior finish \ Vinyl Siding, Heating \ Natural Gas, Full Baths Per Unit \ 2, Exterior features \ Deck, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Attic \ Pull-Down Stairs, Doors & windows \ Vinyl Frame, Interior features \ Circuit Breakers, County \ Graves, Fireplace\woodstove \ Living Room, Style \ 1.5 Story, Dining\kitchen \ Formal Dining, Foundation \ Slab, Laundry location \ Closet, Bath features \ Double Vanity, Floor covering \ Tile, Bath features \ Separate Shower, Exterior features \ Concrete Drive, Approx Square Footage \ 1501-1750, Doors & windows \ Tilt Windows, Electric Company \ Mayfield Electric, Fireplace\woodstove \ Fireplace, Bath features \ Whirlpool, Middle School \ Mayfield Middle, Dining\kitchen \ Breakfast Area, Water Company \ Mayfield, Bath features \ Walk-In Closet, Extras \ Above Ground Pool, Subdivision \ Fairview Est
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,712 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2143377912
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $45-139K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Kentucky home values will rise 1.1% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|305 Fairview Dr Mayfield, KY||$71K||3||2||1,232|
|305 Fairview Dr Mayfield, KY||$69K||--||--||1,159|
|309 Fairview Dr Mayfield, KY||$73K||3||2||1,302|
|300 Fairview Dr Mayfield, KY||$78K||3||2||--|
|311 Fairview Dr Mayfield, KY||$77K||3||2||1,404|
|306 Fairview Dr Mayfield, KY||$81K||--||--||1,480|
|207 Fairview Dr Mayfield, KY||$78K||3||2||1,560|
|1375 Thornapple Dr Mayfield, KY||$78K||3||2||1,360|
|318 Fairview Dr Mayfield, KY||$96K||3||2||1,399|
|316 Parkway Dr Mayfield, KY||$72K||3||2||1,305|
|1374 Thornapple Mayfield, KY||$95K||3||2||1,344|
|202 Fairview Dr Mayfield, KY||$77K||3||2||1,287|
|203 Fairview Dr Mayfield, KY||$77K||3||2||1,328|
|201 Fairview Dr Mayfield, KY||$77K||3||2.5||1,446|
|1306 Westview Dr Mayfield, KY||$85K||3||2||1,729|
|407 Fairlane Dr Mayfield, KY||$76K||3||2||1,425|
|1308 Westview Dr Mayfield, KY||$77K||3||2.5||1,559|
|209 Fairlane Dr Mayfield, KY||$88K||3||2||1,677|
|1301 Westview Dr Mayfield, KY||$59K||--||--||973|
|205 Fairlane Dr Mayfield, KY||$86K||2||2||2,112|
Nearby Schools in Mayfield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.