- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 292 days on Zillow
- Views: 12,362 all time views
- 32 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $390
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2005 for $650,000
- Price/sqft: $236
- MLS #: 08690671
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Status \ Active, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Sewer \ Sewer-Storm, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ Yes, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Recreation Rm, Electricity \ 200+ Amp Service, Special Assessments \ Y, Assessment Includes \ Other, Family Room Level \ Main Level, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Basement \ Crawl, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Basement, 4th Bedroom Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Area Amenities \ Park\Playground, Style Of House \ Ranch, Frequency \ Annual, Area Amenities \ Pond\Lake, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Basement (Y\N) \ Partial, 4th Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Equipment \ Backup Sump Pump;, 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Age \ 31-40 Years, Family Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ Recreation Room, Additional Sales Information \ None, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Type of House \ 1 Story
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,460 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0633304003
- Zillow Home ID: 4497633
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $418-800K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60523 home values will fall 2.7% next year, compared to a 2.6% fall for Oak Brook as a whole. Among 60523 homes, this home is 13.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60523, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% higher than in Oak Brook, and 553.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60523 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oak Brook.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60523 home values.
Nearby Schools in Oak Brook
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.