307 Meadowood Ln, Sonoma, CA 954763 beds, 2 baths, 1,165 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $453,000
- Price/sqft: $389
- Parking: 485 sqft
- Exterior \ Lap, Property Type \ Residential, Showing \ Go Directly, Showing \ Leave Card, Showing \ See Confidential Rmk, Stories/Levels \ 1 Story, Style \ Ranch
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,165 sqft
- Parcel #: 052700010
- Zillow Home ID: 15798061
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 307 Meadowood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95476 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.9% less than in Sonoma, and 67.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95476 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sonoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95476 home values.
- 303 Meadowood Ln Sonoma, CA$428K321,165
- 323 Meadowood Ln Sonoma, CA$418K321,154
- 18806 School St Sonoma, CA$446K321,165
- 327 Meadowood Ln Sonoma, CA$435K321,434
- 18780 School St Sonoma, CA$431K421,280
- 299 Meadowood Ln Sonoma, CA$430K421,280
- 300 Meadowood Ln Sonoma, CA$479K421,280
- 308 Meadowood Ln Sonoma, CA$434K321,154
- 18760 School St Sonoma, CA$429K321,165
- 295 Meadowood Ln Sonoma, CA$457K421,276
- 324 Meadowood Ln Sonoma, CA$427K321,396
- 312 Meadowood Ln Sonoma, CA$436K321,276
- 328 Meadowood Ln Sonoma, CA$437K421,280
- 291 Meadowood Ln Sonoma, CA$428K321,165
- 320 Meadowood Ln Sonoma, CA$424K321,154
- 286 Meadowood Ln Sonoma, CA$403K321,165
- 18740 School St Sonoma, CA$428K321,276
- 18825 School St Sonoma, CA$480K------
- 18809 School St Sonoma, CA$460K321,440
- 316 Meadowood Ln Sonoma, CA$470K421,276
Nearby Schools in Sonoma
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!