307 N 138th St, Seattle, WA 98133
Sold on 5/17/13: $425,000
- Bedrooms:7 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Multi Family:3,160 sq ft
- Lot:9,315 sqft
- Year Built:1963
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $425,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #0173000061
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow297
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count3
- Zillow Home ID48656828
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$476,815||$429K – $563K||-$8,456||$150||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,735/mo||$989 – $2.9K/mo||-$46||$0.55||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Bitter Lake home values will rise 5.5% next year, compared to a 4.4% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Bitter Lake homes, this home is valued 48.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 40.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bitter Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 104.2% greater than in Seattle, and 101.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bitter Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bitter Lake home values.
Neighborhood for 307 N 138th Street
- 301 N 138th St Seattle, WA$500K73.53,160
- 317 N 138th St Seattle, WA$350K21.01,400
- 300 N 137th St # GA-3 Seattle, WA$207K----200
- 300 N 137th St Seattle, WA$207K------
- 300 N 137th St # GA-2 Seattle, WA$216K----200
- 300 N 137th St # GA-1 Seattle, WA$207K----200
- 300 N 137th St # GA-2 Seattle, WA$204K----200
- 300 N 137th St APT C Seattle, WA$210K----200
- 300 N 137th St # GA-4 Seattle, WA$214K----200
- 304 N 138th St Seattle, WA$294K33.251,310
- 306 N 138th St Seattle, WA$288K32.51,310
- 318 N 137th St Seattle, WA$332K32.01,400
- 13800 Greenwood Ave N Seattle, WA$316K22.01,650
- 308 N 138th St Seattle, WA$286K33.01,310
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005