307 NW 87th St, Seattle, WA 981175 beds, 3 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Recently remodeled home in a great neighborhood. Multiple Schools to choose from. Ten minutes away from down-town via HWY-99.
- Lot: 3,397 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $448,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 560 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0945000240
- Zillow Home ID: 48697285
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 307 Nw 87th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greenwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% higher than in Seattle, and 18.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Greenwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenwood home values.
- 311 NW 87th St Seattle, WA$351K21900
- 8617 3rd Ave NW Seattle, WA$367K31.751,220
- 308 NW 86th St Seattle, WA$367K211,060
- 312 NW 86th St Seattle, WA$524K532,140
- 302 NW 86th St Seattle, WA$457K421,865
- 319 NW 87th St Seattle, WA$367K22.251,050
- 306 NW 87th St Seattle, WA$394K31.751,060
- 312 NW 87th St Seattle, WA$639K532,500
- 316 NW 86th St Seattle, WA$366K21930
- 302 NW 87th St Seattle, WA$333K21960
- 316 NW 87th St Seattle, WA$369K211,210
- 323 NW 87th St Seattle, WA$386K211,080
- 8626 3rd Ave NW Seattle, WA$410K----2,425
- 320 NW 86th St Seattle, WA$401K221,020
- 8620 3rd Ave NW APT C3 Seattle, WA$182K11600
- 307 NW 86th St Seattle, WA$258K311,240
- 309 NW 86th St Seattle, WA$468K321,780
- 320 NW 87th St Seattle, WA$450K422,020
- 8517 3rd Ave NW Seattle, WA$393K611,390
- 303 NW 88th St Seattle, WA$777K43.754,170
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.