3071 SE 37th St, Norman, OK 730724 beds, 2 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 693 sqft
- Air Conditioning, Intrusion Alarm, Balcony/Patio, Cable/Satellite TV, Ceiling Fan, Garbage Disposal, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Fireplace, Garage, Gas Range, Microwave, Pets Allowed, Washer/Dryer Hk-up, Walk-in Closets, Spa/Jacuzzi, Storage
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Parcel #: 0RRG00001010000000
- Zillow Home ID: 70510393
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3071 Se 37th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73072, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.3% lower than in Oklahoma City Metro, and 26.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oklahoma City Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3062 SE 37th St Norman, OK$211K321,887
- 3057 SE 37th St Norman, OK$253K32.52,308
- 3105 SE 37th St Norman, OK$207K32.51,960
- 3118 SE 37th St Norman, OK$224K32.52,274
- 3123 SE 37th St Norman, OK$221K322,128
- 3141 SE 37th St Norman, OK$285K42.52,610
- 3720 Guinn Ave Norman, OK$216K321,972
- 3687 Guinn Ave Norman, OK$210K421,825
- 3671 Guinn Ave Norman, OK$208K421,790
- 3713 Guinn Ave Norman, OK$212K421,966
- 3163 SE 37th St Norman, OK$211K32.51,884
- 3742 Guinn Ave Norman, OK$246K432,381
- 3735 Guinn Ave Norman, OK$235K322,076
- 3751 Guinn Ave Norman, OK$210K421,946
- 3764 Guinn Ave Norman, OK$220K32.52,100
- 3777 Guinn Ave Norman, OK$210K341,824
- 3786 Guinn Ave Norman, OK$216K321,933
- 3711 Kilby Ave Norman, OK$252K432,423
- 3799 Guinn Ave Norman, OK$214K321,951
- 3733 Kilby Ave Norman, OK$222K422,004
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.