3072 Riverside Blvd, Sacramento, CA 958182 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Completely remodeled, two story duplex in Old Land Park.
2 bedrooms, 1 ½ baths, over 1300 square feet.
* Two bedrooms and one full bath upstairs, additional half bath on first floor. (Full bath has a separate shower that's not shown in the picture.)
* Hardwood floors
* Granite counters
* Dishwasher, Side-by-side refrigerator, gas cooktop, wall oven & built-in microwave
* Central heat and air
* Ceiling fans in bedrooms
* Laundry room with washer/dryer included
* Attached one-car garage with automatic opener
* Large backyard shared with other tenant
* Gardening service included
* Minutes to downtown, close to Sacramento City College, Vic's Ice Cream, Crocker Riverside Elementary School
* Well-behaved cat welcome, but NO dogs
* This is a non-smoking property.
For a viewing, please call 916-443-2774.
Great neighborhood for working professionals, young families, and singles. Surrounded by old beautiful homes, all the amenities of William Land Park, top-rated schools, and only a few blocks from downtown!
- Single Family
- Cooling: Central
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Softwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- View: City, Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2110793641
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3072 Riverside Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Land Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.9% greater than in Sacramento, and 40.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Land Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sacramento.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Land Park home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292