- Lot: 7,927 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- 91 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,271 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2011 for $4,909,090
- Price/sqft: $1,140
- MLS #: 15-933317
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 6 spaces, 500 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- Lot Size Source: Public Records
- Square Footage Source: Public Records
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: No Common Walls
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Eating Areas: Formal Dining Rm
- View: Woods View
- Cooling Type: Dual
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Cooking Appliances: Range Hood
- View: Reservoir View
- Granite Counters (N)
- Cooking Appliances: Cooktop - Gas
- Eating Areas: Kitchen Island
- Parking Type: Garage - Three Door (N)
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Rooms: Master Bedroom
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Levels: Two Level
- Garage Spaces Total: 3.0
- Eating Areas: Breakfast Area
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,632 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4387001006
- Zillow Home ID: 20533670
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.62-1.83M.
Popularity on Zillow
Trending! This home is one of the top 10% most visited in the neighborhood this week.
Neighborhood: Beverly Glen
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beverly Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.6% lower than in Los Angeles, and 45.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Beverly Glen home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.