3075 Old Still Ln, Weston, FL 333316 beds, 6.5 baths, 6,103 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.82 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $1,600,000
- Price/sqft: $262
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Pets OK With Approval
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Slate
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,103 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 504020010640
- Zillow Home ID: 43145610
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3075 Old Still Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33331 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 39.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.2% lower than in Weston, and 16.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 33331 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Weston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33331 home values.
- 3075 Old Still Ln Weston, FL$1.98M66.56,103
- 2965 Luckie Rd Weston, FL$872K333,389
- 3079 Old Still Ln Weston, FL$2.97M66.57,488
- 3075 Old Still Ln Weston, FL$1.47M664,541
- 3076 Old Still Ln Weston, FL$1.57M444,419
- Hunter Rd Weston, FL--77.59,800
- 3074 Old Still Ln Weston, FL$1.64M446,513
- 3071 Old Still Ln Weston, FL--Studio--80,144
- 2975 Luckie Rd Weston, FL$971K442,921
- 3078 Old Still Ln Weston, FL--6511,236
- 2955 Luckie Rd Weston, FL$1.16M----5,881
- 3072 Old Still Ln Weston, FL$1.59M----3,730
- 2905 Luckie Rd Weston, FL$1.16M344,536
- 2890 Luckie Rd Weston, FL$1.89M455,606
- 2890 Luckie Rd Weston, FL$1.88M455,305
- 2890 Luckie Rd # 1 Weston, FL$1.49M4572,023
- 2970 Luckie Rd Weston, FL$2.73M----12,512
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292