30768 Triangle Dr, Rockwood, MI 481734 beds, 3 baths, 2,412 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Parking: 2 spaces, 709 sqft
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,412 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 36017010864000
- Zillow Home ID: 88632398
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 30768 Triangle Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48173 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 92.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.6% greater than in Gibraltar, and 416.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48173 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gibraltar.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48173 home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,148 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1974
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 30764 Triangle Dr Rockwood, MI$96K--11,410
- 30758 Triangle Dr Rockwood, MI$181K421,870
- 30772 Young Dr Rockwood, MI$218K221,352
- 30777 Young Dr Rockwood, MI$271K--1.51,754
- Young Dr Rockwood, MI$176K--21,847
- 30752 Triangle Dr Rockwood, MI$167K--1936
- 30735 Young Dr Rockwood, MI$274K--1.51,872
- 30704 Young Dr Rockwood, MI$165K322,376
- 30717 Young Dr Rockwood, MI$174K--1.51,408
- 30709 Young Dr Rockwood, MI$113K--1944
- 30740 Triangle Dr Rockwood, MI$84K--1768
- 30701 Young Dr Rockwood, MI$171K--1.51,841
- 30686 Young Dr Rockwood, MI$81K--22,016
- 30693 Young Dr Rockwood, MI$337K--2.52,280
- 30726 Triangle Dr Rockwood, MI$300K--32,448
- 30675 Young Dr Rockwood, MI$151K211,008
- 30717 Triangle Dr Rockwood, MI$81K--1.51,744
- 30718 Triangle Dr Rockwood, MI$198K--21,776
- 30680 Young Dr Rockwood, MI$176K--21,847
- 30709 Triangle Dr Rockwood, MI$82K--21,424
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.