3077 Orchard Rd, Silver Lake, OH 442243 beds, 3 baths, 1,882 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 396 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,882 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 5701186
- Zillow Home ID: 35401466
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3077 Orchard Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44224 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60.9% greater than in Silver Lake, and 29.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Silver Lake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44224 home values.
- 3073 Orchard Rd Silver Lake, OH$180K331,762
- 3083 Orchard Rd Silver Lake, OH$188K42.52,016
- 3087 Orchard Rd Silver Lake, OH$149K42.51,558
- 3069 Orchard Rd Silver Lake, OH$118K321,346
- 3080 W Edgerton Rd Silver Lake, OH$173K311,766
- 3088 Markle Dr Silver Lake, OH$166K43.52,600
- 3065 Orchard Rd Silver Lake, OH$152K211,332
- 3085 Markle Dr Silver Lake, OH$217K42.52,040
- 3095 Orchard Rd Silver Lake, OH$136K331,865
- 3072 W Edgerton Rd Silver Lake, OH$203K32.51,824
- 3070 Orchard Rd Silver Lake, OH$266K332,436
- 3059 Kingston Cir Silver Lake, OH$191K32.51,737
- 3094 Markle Dr Silver Lake, OH$140K31.51,536
- Kingston Cir Silver Lake, OH$186K321,632
- 3066 Kingston Cir Silver Lake, OH$186K321,632
- Kingston Cir Silver Lake, OH--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292