3077 Rodrick Cir, Orlando, FL 328243 beds, 2 baths, 1,834 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Community features include full access to gym, basketball courts, tennis courts, and enormous pool. Established and stable community minutes to the new medical city.
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Covered Patio overlooking pond.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,834 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2117351912
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3077 Rodrick Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32824, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.9% higher than in Orlando, and 196.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32824 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32824 home values.
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292