- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1999
- Views: 850 all time views
- HOA Fee: $232
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $575,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $461
- Parking: 451 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Sewer, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Communications \ Cable TV Available, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Additional Storage, HOA Amenities \ Garden/ Greenbelt/ Trails, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Security Service, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Townhouse, Unit Features \ Bi/Split Level Unit, View \ City Lights, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,247 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 45548059
- Zillow Home ID: 19701064
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $504-735K.
Market guideZillow predicts Willow Glen home values will increase 5.8% next year, compared to a 7.1% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Willow Glen homes, this home is valued 30.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Willow Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.1% higher than in San Jose, and 45.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!