3079 Durant Ave, San Jose, CA 951114 beds, 2 baths, 1,241 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,300 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $433,000
- Price/sqft: $349
- Parking: 431 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,241 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 49714019
- Zillow Home ID: 19736785
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3079 Durant Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fairgrounds, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 81.1% greater than in San Jose, and 36.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fairgrounds home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fairgrounds home values.
- 3057 Durant Ave San Jose, CA$450K421,241
- 3087 Durant Ave San Jose, CA$451K421,241
- 3106 Haga Dr San Jose, CA$480K42.51,450
- 3115 Durant Ave San Jose, CA$451K421,241
- 3056 Durant Ave San Jose, CA$465K421,241
- 3108 Haga Dr San Jose, CA$510K421,792
- 3104 Haga Dr San Jose, CA$552K421,832
- Jackie Dr San Jose, CA$473K321,241
- 425 Beth Dr San Jose, CA$451K321,241
- 3110 Haga Dr San Jose, CA$481K421,346
- 3125 Durant Ave San Jose, CA$436K321,241
- 426 Southside Dr San Jose, CA$444K421,241
- 3102 Haga Dr San Jose, CA$535K421,346
- 3112 Haga Dr San Jose, CA$447K321,152
- 431 Beth Dr San Jose, CA$459K321,241
- 434 Southside Dr San Jose, CA$458K421,241
- 3133 Durant Ave San Jose, CA$468K321,241
- 3045 Durant Ave San Jose, CA$503K421,241
- 424 Beth Dr San Jose, CA$462K321,241
- 3114 Haga Dr San Jose, CA$536K42.51,742
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292