- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 696 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $420,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $120
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Disposal, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Vent Hood, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Dishwasher, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Vent Hood, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_DSCRP_1 \ None, COL_DSCRP_2 \ None, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Covered Patio/Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Central Heat, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Central Heat, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Balcony/Deck, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Storage, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Ceiling Fans, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Pantry, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Storage, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MF_TYPE \ 2 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_COMMON \ Laundry, RMS_COMMON \ Mudroom, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Mudroom, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Family Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Mudroom, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Office/Den, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,504 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00052 B:00029 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56097909
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $286-442K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01845 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% decrease for North Andover as a whole. Among 01845 homes, this home is valued 8.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 43.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01845, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Andover, and 92.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01845 home values.
|303 Sutton St UNIT 3 North Andover, MA||$160K||1||1||925|
|303 Sutton St UNIT 2 North Andover, MA||$164K||2||1||956|
|303 Sutton St North Andover, MA||$213K||2||1||1,107|
|316 Sutton St North Andover, MA||$330K||6||2||2,856|
|318 Sutton St North Andover, MA||--||3||1||1,428|
|15 Grosvenor Ave UNIT 15 North Andover, MA||$385K||4||2.5||2,833|
|17 Grosvenor Ave UNIT 17 North Andover, MA||$381K||3||3.5||2,136|
|320 Sutton St North Andover, MA||$284K||2||1||1,234|
|3 Columbia Rd North Andover, MA||$273K||3||1||1,363|
|18 Grosvenor Ave North Andover, MA||$354K||5||2.5||2,748|
|27 Grosvenor Ave North Andover, MA||$355K||5||2.5||2,370|
|16 Poor St North Andover, MA||$279K||4||2||1,261|
|300 Sutton St North Andover, MA||$350K||5||2||3,046|
|28 Grosvenor Ave North Andover, MA||$316K||3||2.5||1,125|
|24 Poor St North Andover, MA||$370K||3||1.5||2,188|
|37 Grosvenor Ave North Andover, MA||$344K||5||2.5||2,490|
|11 Columbia Rd North Andover, MA||$316K||3||1.5||1,536|
|17 Poor St North Andover, MA||$308K||3||2||1,550|
|15 Grosvenor Ave North Andover, MA||$546K||4||3||2,833|
|15 Grosvenor Ave North Andover, MA||$499K||4||3||2,833|
Nearby Schools in North Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!