308 Cemetery St, Franklin, KY 421342 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 346 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $82,500
- Price/sqft: $87
- MLS #: 20133449
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 1000 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 010-00-06-005.00
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 105945849
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 308 Cemetery Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 306 Cemetery St Franklin, KY$64K21984
- 304 Cemetery Street KY$69K311,001
- 301 Cemetery St Franklin, KY$76K411,100
- 300 Cemetery St Franklin, KY$61K21726
- 400 N Railroad St Franklin, KY$70K21784
- 414 N Railroad St Franklin, KY$52K211,425
- 412 N Railroad St Franklin, KY$56K21--
- 403 Larue St Franklin, KY$70K21.51,592
- 400 Larue St Franklin, KY$53K311,365
- 402 Larue St Franklin, KY$63K21850
- 408 Larue St Franklin, KY$127K311,914
- 304 Finn St Franklin, KY$140K422,050
- 302 Finn St Franklin, KY$49K21904
- 300 Finn St Franklin, KY$48K211,000
- 307 Finn St Franklin, KY$137K321,620
- 502 E Washington St Franklin, KY$55K32844
- 405 Larue St Franklin, KY$136K32--
- 403 Larue St Franklin, KY$138K221,592
- 403 Larue St Franklin, KY$78K22--
- 301 E Washington St Franklin, KY$64K311,012
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!