308 Clarkson St, Denver, CO 802183 beds, 1 bath, 1,010 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,690 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $356,000
- Price/sqft: $352
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 738 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 218 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,010 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0511320020000
- Zillow Home ID: 13346976
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 308 Clarkson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Speer market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.5% less than in Denver, and 46.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Speer home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Speer home values.
- 304 Clarkson St Denver, CO$421K221,010
- 314 Clarkson St Denver, CO$412K211,010
- 320 Clarkson St Denver, CO$337K22855
- 326 Clarkson St Denver, CO$342K22731
- 330 Clarkson St Denver, CO$450K421,548
- 336 Clarkson St Denver, CO$380KStudio--1,518
- 315 Emerson St Denver, CO$640K331,943
- 305 Emerson St Denver, CO$608K321,564
- 321 Emerson St Denver, CO$785K34.52,494
- 340 Clarkson St Denver, CO$329K21756
- 331 Emerson St Denver, CO$497K31.51,348
- 346 Clarkson St Denver, CO$661K432,581
- 337 Emerson St Denver, CO$545K321,684
- 331 Clarkson St Denver, CO$217K11576
- 343 Emerson St Denver, CO$477K321,411
- 352 Clarkson St Denver, CO$412K221,010
- 335 Clarkson St Denver, CO$350K211,021
- 349 Emerson St Denver, CO$452K221,019
- 360 Clarkson St Denver, CO$412K221,010
- 341 Clarkson St Denver, CO$327K321,184
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!