A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5.9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $490,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $169
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Compactor, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Dining Room Description \ Bay Window, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Gazebo, Exterior Feature \ Hot Tub Outside, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Family Rm/Den Description \ Sunken Room, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Secluded, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,904 sqft
- Parcel #: M:07 B:H L:17
- Zillow Home ID: 58149806
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $245-863K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06062 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for Plainville as a whole. Among 06062 homes, this home is valued 144.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% higher than in Plainville, and 7.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Plainville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06062 home values.
Nearby Schools in Plainville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!