This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1961
- Views: 4,605 all time views
- HOA Fee: $329
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- View: Territorial
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Bus line nearby \ Y, Cats/Dogs \ Cats Only, Co-op (y/n) \ Y, Common Prop Features \ Disabled Access, Common Prop Features \ Elevator, Common Prop Features \ Exercise Room, Common Prop Features \ Game/Rec Rm, Common Prop Features \ Laundry Room, Common Prop Features \ Lobby Entrance, Common Prop Features \ Pool-Indoor, Common Prop Features \ See Remarks, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Cement/Concrete, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, H/O Dues Included \ Central Hot Water, H/O Dues Included \ Garbage, H/O Dues Included \ See Remarks, H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer, Heating/Cooling \ Baseboard, Home owner dues include \ J, Home owner dues include \ K, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Alley, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Dead End Street, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Details \ Sidewalk, Parking Types \ Common Garage, Parking Types \ Individual Garage, Parking Types \ Off Street, Possession \ Negotiable, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ See Remarks, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ COND, Remodeled (y/n) \ Y, Roof \ Built-Up, Senior exemption \ N, Show map link \ Y, Special assessment (y/n) \ N, Status \ P, Style \ 33, Unit Features \ Disabled Access, Unit Features \ Ground Floor, Unit Features \ Insulated Windows, Utility room location \ L, View \ Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Built up
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 109
- Floor size: 614 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 2108196195
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $195-245K.
Market guideZillow predicts Capitol Hill home values will rise 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Capitol Hill homes, this home is valued 43.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.8% less than in Seattle, and 41.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
|Other Units in this Building (16)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 308 E Republican St|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!