308 Martin St, Elkhart, IN 465143 beds, 1 bath, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,828 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $28,500
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 126
- Lot width: 78
- Parcel #: 200606355018000012
- Zillow Home ID: 50607652
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 308 Martin Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46514, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.3% less than in Elkhart, and 85.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 46514 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 304 Martin St Elkhart, IN$66K321,041
- 312 Martin St Elkhart, IN$98K3--1,568
- Kohlhass Elkhart, IN--------
- 300 Martin St Elkhart, IN$68K3--960
- 1719 W Lexington Ave Elkhart, IN$66K2--960
- 1719 Kohlhaas Ave Elkhart, IN$103K311,248
- 1711 W Lexington Ave Elkhart, IN$53K21.51,686
- Martin St Elkhart, IN$68K3--960
- 309 Martin St Elkhart, IN$51K3--960
- 1739 W Lexington Ave Elkhart, IN$66K3--912
- 315 Martin St Elkhart, IN$63K3--1,040
- 305 Dorsey Ave Elkhart, IN$86K3--972
- 329 Martin St Elkhart, IN$64K3--1,000
- 1711 Kohlhaas Ave Elkhart, IN$74K311,792
- 315 Dorsey Ave Elkhart, IN$104K321,520
- 303 Dorsey Ave Elkhart, IN$100K3--1,236
- 1705 W Lexington Ave Elkhart, IN$110K3--2,276
- 1762 W Lexington Ave Elkhart, IN--------
Nearby Schools in Elkhart
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.