308 Mountain View Ln, Ellenville, NY 124283 beds, 3 baths, 1,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $150
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $90,550
- Price/sqft: $57
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Apartment Type \ 0, Basement Type \ 0, Building Style \ 0, Construction Type \ 0, Garage Type \ Attached, Property Type \ Single Family Townhouse, Residential Style \ Townhouse, Sewer Type \ Municipal, View City \ 0, View Lake \ 0, View Mountain \ 0, View Ocean \ 0, View Park \ 0, View Pond \ 0, View Private \ 0, View River \ 0, View Scenic \ 0, View Stream \ 0, View Street \ 0, View Type \ 0, View Wooded \ 0, Walk-in Closet \ 0, Water Source Type \ Municipal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,580 sqft
- Last remodel year: 0
- Parcel #: 560108306200030670000000
- Zillow Home ID: 70911501
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 308 Mountain View Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12428 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.3% less than in Ellenville, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12428 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Ellenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12428 home values.
- 306 Mountain View Ln Ellenville, NY$190K32.5--
- 310 Mountain View Ln Ellenville, NY$122K331,650
- 308 Mountain View Ln Ellenville, NY$198K32.51,580
- 304 Mountain View Ln Ellenville, NY$122K------
- 309 Mountain View Ln Ellenville, NY$104K------
- 307 Mountain View Ln Ellenville, NY$103K32.51,948
- 303 Mountain View Ln Ellenville, NY$109K------
- 301 Mountain View Ln Ellenville, NY$118K------
- 403 Mountain View Ln Ellenville, NY$178K32.51,580
- 405 Mountain View Ln Ellenville, NY$179K32.51,580
- 402 Mountain View Ln Ellenville, NY$150K32.51,620
- 407 Mountain View Ln Ellenville, NY$118K32.51,580
- 404 Mountain View Ln Ellenville, NY$141K32.51,620
- 409 Mountain View Ln Ellenville, NY$184K331,580
- 406 Mountain View Ln Ellenville, NY$140K------
- 408 Mountain View Ln Ellenville, NY$141K32.51,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.