- Lot: 1.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- 67 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,161 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $35,000
- Price/sqft: $28
- MLS #: 21355619
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Partial basement
- Appliances: None
- Architectural Style: Two Story
- Basement Description: Unfinished
- Exterior: Aluminum
- Foundation: Basement-Block
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Optional Level Below Grade: Basement
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Water Heater: Gas
- Equipment: Not Applicable
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Pct Optional Level Finished: 0-25%
- Foundation: Crawl
- Contingency: Act With No Contingency
- Interior: Attic Access
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Cool: Central Electric
- Eating Area: Formal Dining Room
- Fireplace Description: Living Room Fireplace
- Lot Information: Tree Mature
- Tax Exemption: None
- Ownership Interest Types: NoAssoc
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,026 sqft
- Parcel #: 48-05-32-300-044.000-028
- Zillow Home ID: 80690281
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $80K.
Popularity on Zillow
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Frankton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!