- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
308 N Arlington St, Akron, OH 443052 beds, 1 bath, 1,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,940 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $9,000
- Price/sqft: $6
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 6828724
- Zillow Home ID: 35468718
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 308 N Arlington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44305, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.2% higher than in Akron, and 143.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44305 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Middlebury home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 2,613 sqft lot, built in 1919
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 304 N Arlington St Akron, OH$46K211,216
- 310 N Arlington St Akron, OH$52K211,120
- 318 N Arlington St Akron, OH$49K21.51,190
- 300 N Arlington St Akron, OH$42K311,131
- 797 Upson St Akron, OH$35K11540
- 795 Upson St Akron, OH$53K311,274
- 177 Harter Ave Akron, OH--------
- 181 Harter Ave Akron, OH$45K31.51,440
- 789 Upson St Akron, OH$45K211,024
- 175 Harter Ave Akron, OH$42K21999
- 185 Harter Ave Akron, OH$42K31.51,320
- 187 Harter Ave Akron, OH$44K221,152
- 194 Allies St Akron, OH$40K311,248
- 189 Harter Ave Akron, OH$53K211,116
- 787 Upson St Akron, OH$54K211,024
- 198 Allies St Akron, OH$38K311,216
- 167 Harter Ave Akron, OH--311,423
- N Arlington St Akron, OH$46K211,216
- 202 Allies St Akron, OH$40K311,373
- 783 Upson St Akron, OH$59K311,113
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!