308 N Lombardy St, Richmond, VA 232204 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,034 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $465,000
- Parking: On street
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,034 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 79
- Lot width: 21
- Parcel #: W0000665012
- Zillow Home ID: 12545976
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 308 N Lombardy Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% higher than in Richmond, and 94.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23220 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Fan home values.
- 306 N Lombardy St Richmond, VA$506K533,526
- 304 N Lombardy St Richmond, VA$546K653,853
- 1603 Park Ave Richmond, VA$537K42.52,600
- 302 N Lombardy St Richmond, VA$545K443,683
- 1605 Park Ave Richmond, VA$409K322,600
- 300 N Lombardy St Richmond, VA$506K434,254
- 400 Stuart Cir Richmond, VA$646K73.54,110
- 1607 Park Ave Richmond, VA$652K42.12,761
- 1308 Grove Ave Richmond, VA$567K42.52,618
- 2803 W Grace St Richmond, VA$580K33--
- 2231 Monument Ave APT 2 Richmond, VA$278K11--
- 402 Stuart Cir Richmond, VA$356K211,000
- 402 Stuart Cir APT 1 Richmond, VA$332K22.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292