308 River St UNIT B11, Santa Cruz, CA 950602 beds, 1 bath, 769 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 740 sqft
- Built in 1993
- 58 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $370
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Jul 1998 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $454
- MLS #: ML81418519
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: 412 sqft
- Security System
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed,Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio,Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s),Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s),Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity,Association Fees Include \ Decks,Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting,Association Fees Include \ Garbage,Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area,Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Unit Yard,Association Fees Include \ Management Fee,Association Fees Include \ or Tennis,Association Fees Include \ Pools,Association Fees Include \ Roof,Association Fees Include \ Spa,Bathroom \ No Stall Shower,Bathroom \ Tubs - 1,Building Type \ Townhouse(s),Communications \ Cable TV Available,Cooling \ None,Dining Room \ Dining "L",Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room,Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows,Energy Features \ Insulation - Unknown,Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower,Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet,Family Room \ No Family Room,Family Room \ No Separate Family Room,Fireplaces \ Clean Air Certified,Fireplaces \ Living Room,Fireplaces \ Yes,Flooring \ Laminate,Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab,Garage Parking Features \ Tandem Parking,Heating \ Forced Air,HOA Amenities \ Barbecue Area,HOA Amenities \ Community Pool,HOA Amenities \ Elevator,HOA Amenities \ Garden/ Greenbelt/ Trails,Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet,Kitchen \ Dishwasher,Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal,Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning,Kitchen \ Oven Range,Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s),Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet,Laundry \ Dryer,Laundry \ In Laundry Room,Laundry \ Washer,Listing Class \ Residential,Listing Service \ Full Service,Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell,Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet,Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet,Roof \ Other,Security Features \ Security Gate,Structure SqFt Source \ Seller,Subclass \ Townhouse,Water \ Heater - Gas,
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 769 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Parcel #: 00846104000
- Zillow Home ID: 16109169
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 308 River Street UNIT B11
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.2% less than in Santa Cruz, and 83.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95060 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
- Unit B19$209K21649
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292