- Lot: 8,319 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 49 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,280 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $58,000
- Price/sqft: $21
- MLS #: 1526526
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 800 sqft
- Basement Description \ None, Construction \ Wood Frame, Counter Top Material \ Laminate, Heating Source \ Gas, Hot Water \ Gas, Lot Description \ Mature Trees, Mineral Rights \ None, Property Type \ Residential, Energy Features \ Other, Exterior Features \ None, Fence \ Chain Link, Exterior Siding \ Masonite, Floors \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Crawl Space, Pool \ None, Garage Description \ Detached, Style \ Bungalow, Appliances Remain \ None, Floors \ Some Hardwood, Cooling System \ Window AC, Garage Description \ Shelves, House Size \ 1250-1500 SqFt, Interior Features \ Other, Additional Buildings \ Other, Heating System \ Other, Utilities Available \ Electric, Utilities Available \ Phone, Utilities Available \ Water, Utilities Available \ Gas
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Footing
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,481 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1001-00-064-001-0-001-00
- Zillow Home ID: 86063892
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $84-131K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will rise 2.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|204 S Rowe St Pryor, OK||$50K||2||1||892|
|202 S Rowe St Pryor, OK||$86K||2||2||1,668|
|212 S Rowe St Pryor, OK||$72K||4||2||1,760|
|206 S Rowe St Pryor, OK||$57K||2||1||806|
|201 S Vann St Pryor, OK||$224K||4||3||2,932|
|116 S Rowe St Pryor, OK||$72K||2||1||1,400|
|207 S Vann St Pryor, OK||$102K||3||2||1,800|
|208 S Rowe St Pryor, OK||--||--||--||--|
|125 S Vann St Pryor, OK||$81K||3||2||1,760|
|406 SE 2nd St Pryor, OK||$43K||2||1||872|
|114 S Rowe St Pryor, OK||$65K||2||1||1,144|
|402 SE 2nd St Pryor, OK||$84K||3||2||1,984|
|S Vann St Pryor, OK||$115K||3||1.75||1,804|
|211 S Vann St Pryor, OK||$115K||3||2||1,804|
|203 S Rowe St Pryor, OK||$53K||2||1||804|
|205 S Rowe St Pryor, OK||$65K||3||2||1,492|
|214 S Rowe St Pryor, OK||$46K||2||1||1,120|
|112 S Rowe St Pryor, OK||$51K||2||1||988|
|207 S Rowe St Pryor, OK||$57K||2||1||936|
|117 S Vann St Pryor, OK||$65K||2||1||1,409|
Nearby Schools in Pryor
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!