308 Sea Island Way, Tampa, FL 336024 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,691 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $615,000
- Price/sqft: $229
- Parking: 462 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,691 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1995130432
- Zillow Home ID: 51591238
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 308 Sea Island Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Harbour Island market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 54.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.1% lower than in Tampa, and 38.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Harbour Island home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Harbour Island home values.
- 310 Sea Island Way Tampa, FL$610K32.52,643
- 330 Inner Harbour Cir Tampa, FL$541K32.52,435
- 306 Sea Island Way Tampa, FL$586K332,753
- 332 Inner Harbour Cir Tampa, FL$559K32.52,435
- 338 Inner Harbour Cir Tampa, FL$398K32.5--
- 338 Inner Harbour Cir Tampa, FL$505K43.52,435
- 314 Sea Island Way Tampa, FL$471K32.51,999
- 328 Inner Harbour Cir Tampa, FL$592K32.52,643
- 334 Inner Harbour Cir Tampa, FL$523K43.52,666
- 316 Sea Island Way Tampa, FL$479K321,999
- 309 Sea Island Way Tampa, FL$593K32.52,643
- 307 Sea Island Way Tampa, FL$549K32.52,435
- 318 Sea Island Way Tampa, FL$452K32.51,999
- 326 Inner Harbour Cir Tampa, FL$627K32.52,729
- 311 Sea Island Way Tampa, FL$565K32.52,435
- 340 Inner Harbour Cir Tampa, FL$582K32.52,435
- 305 Sea Island Way Tampa, FL$596K43.52,641
- 304 Sea Island Way Tampa, FL$587K32.52,643
- 320 Sea Island Way Tampa, FL$479K32.51,999
- 311 Inner Harbour Cir Tampa, FL$589K332,520
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!