308 W Plymouth Ave, Goshen, IN 465262 beds, 1 bath, 756 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1875
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 528 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park, Water
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 756 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 98
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 201116253002000015
- Zillow Home ID: 50619854
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 308 W Plymouth Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46526, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% greater than in Goshen, and 33.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46526 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Goshen.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 304 W Plymouth Ave Goshen, IN$67K2--980
- 105 Canal St Goshen, IN$72K3--1,312
- 307 W Plymouth Ave Goshen, IN$64K3--1,260
- 107 Canal St Goshen, IN$56K1--662
- 813 Emerson St Goshen, IN$57K2--864
- 811 Emerson St Goshen, IN$78K3--1,612
- 810 S 3rd St Goshen, IN$77K2--1,120
- 809 Emerson St Goshen, IN$71K211,059
- 807 Emerson St Goshen, IN$62K3--1,018
- 216 W Plymouth Ave Goshen, IN$60K2--1,120
- 111 Canal St Goshen, IN$55K1--640
- 805 Emerson St Goshen, IN$86K322,168
- 806 S 3rd St Goshen, IN$203K333,720
- 803 Emerson St Goshen, IN$73K3--1,908
- 212 W Plymouth Ave Goshen, IN$76K3--1,530
- 801 Emerson St Goshen, IN$74K321,404
- 212 W Garfield Ave Goshen, IN$82K2--1,037
- 125 W Plymouth Ave Goshen, IN$67K3--1,450
- 210 W Plymouth Ave Goshen, IN$74K311,694
- 802 S 3rd St Goshen, IN$71K2--1,210
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!