A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,520 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- Views: 1,590 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $769,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $370
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 324 sqft
- Partial basement
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Amenities Misc. \ Storage Area(s), Cooling \ None, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Slate, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Private / Exclusive, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Heating \ Fireplace, Heating \ Gas - Natural, HOA Amenities \ Barbecue Area, HOA Amenities \ Patio - Common, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Laundry Area - In All Units, Laundry \ Washer/Dryer - All Units, Listing Class \ Residential Income (1-4 units), Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Meters \ Separate Electric, Meters \ Separate Gas, Meters \ Separate Water, Roof \ Tar and Gravel, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Duplex, Unit Types in Building \ 1 Bedroom Unit(s), Unit Types in Building \ 2 Bedroom Unit(s), View \ Bay, View \ City Lights, Water \ Public
- Laundry room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,080 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Parcel #: 001375032000
- Zillow Home ID: 19310046
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $500K-1.09M.
Market guideZillow predicts 93940 home values will increase 5.8% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Monterey as a whole. Among 93940 homes, this home is valued 20.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 12.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% less than in Monterey, and 72.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monterey.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
|314 Watson St Monterey, CA||$632K||2||1||1,395|
|300 Watson St Monterey, CA||$1.03M||4||4||3,023|
|320 Watson St Monterey, CA||$954K||2||1||2,427|
|298 Watson St Monterey, CA||$1.26M||6||4||3,874|
|330 Watson St Monterey, CA||$1.11M||2||1||3,173|
|286 Watson St Monterey, CA||$751K||3||1.5||1,778|
|338 Watson St Monterey, CA||$1.01M||5||4||2,907|
|301 Monroe St Monterey, CA||$1.04M||3||3||2,800|
|307 Monroe St Monterey, CA||$688K||3||1.25||1,475|
|274 Watson St Monterey, CA||$1.11M||6||3||3,200|
|315 Monroe St Monterey, CA||$1.15M||4||2||3,000|
|299 Monroe St Monterey, CA||$991K||4||3||2,589|
|323 Monroe St Monterey, CA||$931K||4||3||2,303|
|346 Watson St Monterey, CA||$768K||4||2||1,821|
|287 Monroe St Monterey, CA||$652K||2||1.5||1,485|
|301 Watson St Monterey, CA||$774K||4||2||1,850|
|262 Watson St Monterey, CA||$765K||3||2||1,652|
|299 Watson St Monterey, CA||$1.01M||4||5||2,155|
|309 Watson St Monterey, CA||$573K||2||1||1,156|
|331 Monroe St Monterey, CA||$600K||2||2||1,250|
Nearby Schools in Monterey
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.