308 Waverley St, Menlo Park, CA 940252 beds, 1 bath, 3,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $1,825,000
- Price/sqft: $531
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,440 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 062411290
- Zillow Home ID: 15584200
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 308 Waverley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% less than in Menlo Park, and 6.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94025 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
- 312 Waverley St Menlo Park, CA$2.66M843,440
- 220 Linfield Dr Menlo Park, CA$3.25M1065,474
- 200 Linfield Dr Menlo Park, CA$3.27M844,976
- 316 Waverley St Menlo Park, CA$2.43M843,420
- 307 Waverley St Menlo Park, CA--221,050
- 307 Waverley St APT 2 Menlo Park, CA--221,050
- 311 Waverley St APT 4 Menlo Park, CA$2.79M854,028
- 260 Linfield Dr Menlo Park, CA$2.38M533,542
- 294 Waverley St APT 4 Menlo Park, CA$855K211,000
- 16 Kent Pl Menlo Park, CA$2.66M843,612
- 320 Waverley St Menlo Park, CA$2.66M543,925
- 315 Waverley St Menlo Park, CA$2.62M843,760
- 280 Linfield Dr Menlo Park, CA$1.65M321,900
- 24 Kent Pl Menlo Park, CA$3.05M864,625
- 293 Waverley St Menlo Park, CA$2.76M843,756
- 298 Waverley St Menlo Park, CA$5.41M12113,139
- 303 Homewood Pl Menlo Park, CA$1.43M43.51,951
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.