3082 S Superior St, Milwaukee, WI 532074 beds, 2 baths, 2,332 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
See sunrising from Lake Michagan in the morning on your Own Bed. Enjoy breathtaking views of Lake Michigan and Milwaukee Downtown Skyline from your kitchen, bedrooms, study room, living room, attic, and etc .
60 ft x 265 ft lot on the bluff of Lake Michigan, 8 minutes drive to Milwaukee Downtown lakefront area. Amazing views of lake & city skyline. Classic! This quality built brick Tudor/provincial style, Bayview Luxury single family house offers 2,332 ft2 living space, 4 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom+ 2 half bathroom, full basement half finish, and finish attic.
This is a rare offering of a quality built brick Tudor/provincial style that combines craftsmanship of a bygone era with an incredible location! Many picture windows. Beautiful oak hardwood floor on first floor and natural maple hardwood floor on the second floor. Beautiful natural woodwork. Leaded windows & French doors. Open staircase. Two fireplaces. Barrel ceilings. Many large windows and siding. Walk-up 3rd floor attic could be great study or bedroom. Great floor plan,
? 8 minutes drive to Downtown Milwaukee Lake Front area (Henry W. Maier Festival Park . Discovery World Museum. Milwaukee Children's
Museum . Milwaukee Art Museum, . Veterans Park and Museum, . etc. etc
? Adjacent to Bayview park, nice bayview neighborhood
? 3 to 4 minutes walking distance to South Shore Park with the most beautiful children playground and beach and Yach Club
? Less than 1 mile from Groop's food market (1st bayview grocery store)
? 2 miles or less from Target, HomeDepot, Pick&Save grocery store, Pigley Wiggley grocery store, outpost grocery store (Organic) etc etc.
? Walking distance (very nice walk) to many many bayview neighbourhood restaurants
? 4 bedrooms. Walking in closet in 3 bedrooms.
? One full size bathroom and Two half size bathroom
? Large master bedroom open to Florida/sunroom
? Large living room open to Floria/sunroom
? Attached Garage
? 10-15 mintues drive to both Marquette and UWM Campus
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Heating: Baseboard
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Floor size: 2,332 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2112090709
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3082 S Superior Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bay View, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.9% less than in Milwaukee, and 96.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Bay View home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bay View home values.
- 3082 S Superior St Milwaukee, WI$545K422,321
- 3082 S Superior St Milwaukee, WI$546K422,331
- 3078 S Superior St Milwaukee, WI$531K41.52,482
- 3086 S Superior St Milwaukee, WI$509K422,188
- 3074 S Superior St Milwaukee, WI$399K422,267
- 3090 S Superior St Milwaukee, WI$659K32.52,360
- 3072 S Superior St Milwaukee, WI$348K11800
- 3070 S Superior St Milwaukee, WI$442K322,090
- 3081 S Superior St Milwaukee, WI$249K211,440
- 3098 S Superior St Milwaukee, WI$480K422,839
- 3094 S Superior St Milwaukee, WI$668K422,904
- 3077 S Superior St Milwaukee, WI$319K311,897
- 3066 S Superior St Milwaukee, WI$440K213,721
- 3096 S Superior St Milwaukee, WI$451K41.51,989
- 3105-3109 S Vermont Ave Milwaukee, WI$146K321,920
- 2825-2827 E Oklahoma Ave Milwaukee, WI$174K423,012
- 2909 E Oklahoma Ave Milwaukee, WI$218K632,692
- 2821 E Oklahoma Ave Milwaukee, WI$201K311,539
- 3062 S Superior St Milwaukee, WI$486K32.52,300
- 3100 S Superior St Milwaukee, WI$519K322,344
Nearby Schools in Milwaukee
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292