3085 St George St APT 1, Los Angeles, CA 900272 beds, 1 bath, 1,450 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Within blocks to Trader Joe, Gelsons, The Coffee Table and other area shops and restaurants; close to Griffith Park, Downtown L.A., Hollywood, Glendale and freeways, this is an ideal location in one of the best, most historic and stable neighborhoods in the city. NO PETS. NON-SMOKING.
Current rent: $2,200
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2132508699
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3085 St George Street APT 1
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Los Feliz market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.8% lower than in Los Angeles, and 62.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Los Feliz home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Los Feliz home values.
- 3085 St George St Los Angeles, CA$2.5M94.755,839
- 3079 St George St Los Angeles, CA$1.11M31.51,838
- 3093 St George St Los Angeles, CA$1.19M321,805
- 3306 Waverly Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.8M624,778
- 3073 St George St Los Angeles, CA$1.59M432,332
- 3310 Waverly Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.82M846,383
- 3067 St George St Los Angeles, CA$1.08M642,506
- 3334 Waverly Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.35MStudio--2,795
- 3084 St George St Los Angeles, CA$907K221,613
- 3090 St George St Los Angeles, CA$1.14M412,378
- 3078 St George St Los Angeles, CA$941K211,731
- 3260 Waverly Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.36M432,727
- 3338 Waverly Dr Los Angeles, CA$916KStudio--2,819
- 3061 St George St Los Angeles, CA$1.04M211,400
- 3060 Surry St Los Angeles, CA$1.16M542,592
- 3072 St George St Los Angeles, CA$891K321,304
- 3054 Surry St Los Angeles, CA$1.15M332,341
- 3066 St George St Los Angeles, CA$1.04M422,026
- 3055 St George St Los Angeles, CA$1.11M321,764
- 3048 Surry St Los Angeles, CA$1.41M533,429
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292