- Lot: 9,626 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 12 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,538 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $6
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $185,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- MLS #: 1527418
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Features \ Patio, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Brick, Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ Under 1\2 Acre, Features \ City, Features \ City \ Town Street, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, Features \ 11-20 Years Old, PropertyType \ Residential, Features \ City Water, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Tile, Features \ Sidewalk, Features \ Fireplace, Features \ Gas, Features \ Privacy Fence, Features \ Asphalt \ Fiberglass, Features \ Range \ Oven, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Central A\C, Features \ Association Fee, Features \ Cul-de-sac, Features \ Irregular
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Footing
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,415 sqft
- Parcel #: 3373-00-003-001-0-000-00
- Zillow Home ID: 93246975
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $139-297K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will rise 2.4% next year. Among 74464 homes, this home is 139.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 42.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 74464, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Tahlequah, and 97.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|3075 Timbers Ln Tahlequah, OK||$183K||4||2.5||2,267|
|3065 Timbers Ln Tahlequah, OK||$162K||4||2.5||1,915|
|2015 Aspen Dr Tahlequah, OK||$155K||3||2||1,799|
|2005 Aspen Dr Tahlequah, OK||$198K||3||2.5||2,356|
|2035 Aspen Dr Tahlequah, OK||$218K||3||3||2,360|
|2005 Aspen Dr Tahlequah, OK||$155K||3||2.5||2,356|
|1595 Aspen Dr Tahlequah, OK||$169K||4||3||2,004|
|1565 Redwood Pl Tahlequah, OK||$344K||5||3||3,400|
|3070 Timbers Ln Tahlequah, OK||$186K||4||3||2,124|
|2045 Aspen Dr Tahlequah, OK||$185K||3||3||2,390|
|2020 Aspen Dr Tahlequah, OK||$156K||3||2||1,784|
|2010 Aspen Dr Tahlequah, OK||$159K||3||2||2,060|
|3050 Timbers Ln Tahlequah, OK||$368K||4||3.5||3,577|
|2010 Birch Ln Tahlequah, OK||$187K||3||2||2,185|
|1555 Redwood Pl Tahlequah, OK||$148K||3||2||1,657|
|2000 Birch Ln Tahlequah, OK||$152K||3||2||1,742|
|2000 Aspen Dr Tahlequah, OK||$164K||4||3||2,109|
|2030 Aspen Dr Tahlequah, OK||$166K||3||2||2,103|
|2055 Aspen Dr Tahlequah, OK||$177K||3||2||2,032|
|1590 Aspen Dr Tahlequah, OK||$159K||4||3||2,050|
Nearby Schools in Tahlequah
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!