3085 Westmore Dr, Dubuque, IA 520014 beds, 2 baths, 2,098 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,145 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $180,500
- Price/sqft: $86
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 336 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,098 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: 1015381022
- Zillow Home ID: 50160209
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3085 Westmore Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 52001 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 131.6% greater than in Dubuque, and 34.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 52001 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dubuque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52001 home values.
- 3077 Westmore Dr Dubuque, IA$141K321,260
- 3095 Westmore Dr Dubuque, IA$168K321,976
- 3070 Kane Ct Dubuque, IA$168K331,416
- 3082 Westmore Dr Dubuque, IA$130K41.51,592
- 3066 Kane Ct Dubuque, IA$144K321,235
- 3090 Westmore Dr Dubuque, IA$142K321,772
- 3105 Westmore Dr Dubuque, IA$153K321,534
- 3070 Westmore Dr Dubuque, IA$152K41.52,212
- 3063 Westmore Dr Dubuque, IA$137K321,180
- 3074 Kane Ct Dubuque, IA$155K321,276
- 3098 Westmore Dr Dubuque, IA$157K331,928
- 3060 Westmore Dr Dubuque, IA$155K321,880
- 3058 Kane Ct Dubuque, IA$135K321,153
- 3115 Westmore Dr Dubuque, IA$187K332,072
- 3078 Kane Ct Dubuque, IA$158K42.51,292
- 3057 Westmore Dr Dubuque, IA$131K21.5884
- 3075 Kaufmann Ave Dubuque, IA$129K321,672
- 3061 Kane Ct Dubuque, IA$159K221,392
- 3079 Kaufmann Ave Dubuque, IA$127K321,682
- 3052 Westmore Dr Dubuque, IA$136K41.51,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.