A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,998 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Views: 3,917 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $1,760,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $983
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 390 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Walk-in Closet, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Communications \ Cable TV, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ None, Family Room \ No Family Room, Fencing \ Fenced Back, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Exhaust Fan, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Special Features \ None, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,790 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 069024020
- Zillow Home ID: 15590652
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.17-1.54M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94061 home values will increase 4.9% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for Redwood City as a whole. Among 94061 homes, this home is valued 39.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 45.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94061, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.4% higher than in Redwood City, and 73.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94061 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
|1403 Mitchell Way Redwood City, CA||$1.29M||3||2||1,710|
|3079 Goodwin Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.17M||3||2||1,250|
|3090 Sterling Way Redwood City, CA||$1.34M||3||2||1,800|
|1433 Mitchell Way Redwood City, CA||$1.16M||3||2||1,270|
|3069 Goodwin Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.16M||3||2||1,250|
|3080 Sterling Way Redwood City, CA||$1.33M||3||2||1,800|
|3080 Goodwin Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.23M||3||2||1,800|
|3090 Goodwin Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.25M||3||2||1,560|
|3070 Goodwin Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.3M||3||2||1,810|
|3070 Sterling Way Redwood City, CA||$1.11M||3||2||1,250|
|1339 Recreation Way Redwood City, CA||$1.46M||3||3||2,250|
|3059 Goodwin Ave Redwood City, CA||$2.6M||3||2||1,520|
|1420 Mitchell Way Redwood City, CA||$1.23M||3||2||1,250|
|3103 Goodwin Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.28M||3||2||1,620|
|1434 Mitchell Way Redwood City, CA||$1.44M||4||3||2,179|
|3060 Goodwin Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.6M||4||3.5||2,600|
|3060 Sterling Way Redwood City, CA||$1.29M||3||2||1,510|
|1503 Mitchell Way Redwood City, CA||$1.19M||3||2||1,230|
|1460 Mitchell Way Redwood City, CA||$1.37M||3||2||2,080|
|1340 Recreation Way Redwood City, CA||$1.26M||3||2||1,550|
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.