3089 Pondsford Dr, Medina, OH 442564 beds, 4 baths, 2,242 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $229,900
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,242 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 03111B21129
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 34903905
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3089 Pondsford Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44256 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.2% lower than in Medina, and 7.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 44256 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Medina.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44256 home values.
- 3081 Pondsford Dr Medina, OH$220K42.52,219
- 3073 Pondsford Dr Medina, OH$225K332,837
- Pondsford Dr Medina, OH--------
- 3118 Benwick Dr Medina, OH$110K221,406
- 3122 Benwick Dr # 2 Medina, OH$149K221,426
- 3065 Pondsford Dr Medina, OH$232K432,266
- 5535 Montville Dr Medina, OH$221K42.52,352
- 3075 Ridgewood Rd Medina, OH$164K321,232
- 5527 Burnhill Dr Medina, OH$149K22.51,413
- 3126 Benwick Dr Medina, OH$139K22.51,568
- 3115 Benwick Dr Medina, OH$111K22.51,568
- 3050 Pondsford Dr Medina, OH$237K42.52,388
- 5527 Montville Dr Medina, OH$227K422,242
- 3057 Pondsford Dr Medina, OH$245K322,126
- 5541 Burnhill Dr Medina, OH$154K221,575
- 3057 Ridgewood Rd Medina, OH$151K311,232
- 3028 Pondsford Dr Medina, OH$230K42.52,186
- 3113 Ridgewood Rd Medina, OH$214K221,280
- 5545 Burnhill Dr Medina, OH$148K221,449
- 5519 Montville Dr Medina, OH$208K342,535
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Kids Country K 1.2 mi
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.