- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
309 21st St, Huntington Beach, CA 926483 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,370 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This location is great, right up the street from dog beach with ocean views without all of the noise from being on PCH.
- Lot: 2,918 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain, Water
- Wet Bar
- There are 2 pot belly replica stove fireplaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,370 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2117771873
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 309 21st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92648 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30% greater than in Huntington Beach, and 61.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92648 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Huntington Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92648 home values.
- 309 21st St Huntington Beach, CA$1.66M333,373
- 311 21st St Huntington Beach, CA$1.25M432,846
- 307 21st St Huntington Beach, CA$1.15M32.52,397
- 313 21st St Huntington Beach, CA$1.49M42.53,497
- 305 21st St Huntington Beach, CA$1.15M32.52,397
- 315 21st St Huntington Beach, CA$1.45M442,843
- 303 21st St Huntington Beach, CA$1.1M32.51,899
- 317 21st St Huntington Beach, CA$1.23M33.52,216
- 301 21st St Huntington Beach, CA$1.09M32.51,899
- 309 21st St Huntington Beach, CA$2.11M33.53,370
- 320 21st St Huntington Beach, CA--Studio----
- 319 21st St Huntington Beach, CA$1.33M342,817
- 319 21st St Huntington Beach, CA$1.62M342,817
- 312 22nd St Huntington Beach, CA$1.21M33.252,755
- 314 22nd St Huntington Beach, CA$1.04M33.52,800
- 310 22nd St Huntington Beach, CA$1.01M------
- 316 22nd St Huntington Beach, CA$1.53M442,800
- 308 22nd St Huntington Beach, CA$1.37M44.53,000
- 318 22nd St Huntington Beach, CA$942K32.51,818
- 306 22nd St Huntington Beach, CA$961K32.51,820
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!