- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $1,150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $462
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 557 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulation - Per Owner, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Skylight Tube(s), Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Gas - Natural, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Clay, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Spanish, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Bay, View \ City Lights, View \ Ocean, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,489 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 00246114000
- Zillow Home ID: 16102343
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $885K-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95060 home values will rise 2.9% next year, compared to a 3.2% rise for Santa Cruz as a whole. Among 95060 homes, this home is valued 72.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% lower than in Santa Cruz, and 17.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95060 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Cruz.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95060 home values.
|305 Arroyo Seco Santa Cruz, CA||$1.2M||3||2.5||2,620|
|311 Arroyo Seco Santa Cruz, CA||$1.15M||3||2.5||2,310|
|301 Arroyo Seco Santa Cruz, CA||$1.2M||3||2||2,515|
|315 Arroyo Seco Santa Cruz, CA||$2.15M||4||4||3,668|
|1700 Escalona Dr UNIT A Santa Cruz, CA||$706K||2||2||1,439|
|1700 Escalona Dr UNIT B Santa Cruz, CA||$695K||2||2||1,439|
|319 Arroyo Seco Santa Cruz, CA||$930K||2||1||1,999|
|1700 Escalona Dr UNIT C Santa Cruz, CA||$711K||2||2||1,439|
|1640 Escalona Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$1.06M||4||3||2,100|
|1700 Escalona Dr UNIT D Santa Cruz, CA||$723K||2||2||1,439|
|308 Arroyo Seco Santa Cruz, CA||$1.32M||3||2||1,820|
|312 Arroyo Seco Santa Cruz, CA||$995K||3||2||1,534|
|247 Arroyo Seco Santa Cruz, CA||$866K||2||1.5||1,642|
|1636 Escalona Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$703K||2||1||1,109|
|323 Arroyo Seco Santa Cruz, CA||$967K||3||2||1,986|
|1705 Escalona Dr Santa Cruz, CA||$914K||3||3||1,747|
|1700 Escalona Dr UNIT E Santa Cruz, CA||$694K||2||2||1,372|
|317 Arroyo Seco Santa Cruz, CA||$1.66M||3||2.5||2,771|
|243 Arroyo Seco Santa Cruz, CA||$725K||2||1.5||1,282|
|1700 Escalona Dr UNIT F Santa Cruz, CA||$671K||2||2||1,307|
Nearby Schools in Santa Cruz
Westlake Elementary (assigned)K-51.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!