This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,787 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Views: 4,910 all time views
- HOA Fee: $166
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2000 for $322,300
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Community Features \ Association Recreation - Owned, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Golf Community, Community Features \ Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ PUD, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler Metered, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Detached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Fire Sprinkler, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ Three Story, Property Description \ Townhouse 2-3 Floors, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Utilities \ Sprinkler Recycled, Utilities \ Street Lights, Utilities \ Underground
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,047 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 072528277700013520
- Zillow Home ID: 54215142
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $308-575K.
Market guideZillow predicts 34747 home values will rise 5.7% next year, compared to a 5.4% increase for Celebration as a whole. Among 34747 homes, this home is valued 124.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34747, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.5% greater than in Celebration, and 104.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34747 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Celebration.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34747 home values.
|307 Celebration Blvd Kissimmee, FL||$384K||3||3||2,353|
|311 Celebration Blvd Kissimmee, FL||$506K||4||3.5||3,042|
|305 Celebration Blvd Kissimmee, FL||$395K||3||4||2,544|
|303 Celebration Blvd Kissimmee, FL||$370K||3||2.5||2,353|
|300 Charleston Pl Kissimmee, FL||$504K||4||4||3,042|
|301 Celebration Blvd Kissimmee, FL||$514K||4||3.5||3,042|
|302 Charleston Pl Kissimmee, FL||$482K||3||3.5||3,046|
|315 Celebration Blvd Kissimmee, FL||$439K||3||2.5||2,500|
|304 Charleston Pl Kissimmee, FL||$413K||3||3.5||2,544|
|317 Celebration Blvd Kissimmee, FL||$485K||4||4||3,047|
|306 Charleston Pl Kissimmee, FL||$483K||3||2.5||3,046|
|310 Charleston Pl Kissimmee, FL||$430K||3||2||2,826|
|319 Celebration Blvd Kissimmee, FL||$411K||3||3||2,544|
|312 Charleston Pl Kissimmee, FL||$517K||3||4||3,122|
|308 Charleston Pl Kissimmee, FL||$561K||4||5||3,042|
|321 Celebration Blvd Kissimmee, FL||$365K||3||3.5||1,416|
|323 Celebration Blvd Kissimmee, FL||$401K||2||3||2,352|
|260 Celebration Blvd Kissimmee, FL||$316K||3||2.5||2,100|
|315 Grand Magnolia Ave # 20310 Celebration, FL||$157K||1||1||952|
|315 Grand Magnolia Ave # 20309 Celebration, FL||$158K||1||1||952|
Nearby Schools in Celebration
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.