This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $230-385K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $58K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Boston is $66,337.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $18.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Boston is $21,650.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1915
- All time views: 1,568
- HOA Fee: $150/mo
- AMENITIES: Bike Path
- AMENITIES: Highway Access
- AMENITIES: Park
- AMENITIES: T-Station
- AMENITIES: Walk/Jog Trails
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR
- APPLIANCES: Rangetop - ENERGY STAR
- APPLIANCES: Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR
- ASSOC_SECURITY: Intercom
- ASSOC_SECURITY: TV Monitor
- BEACH_MILES_TO: 1 to 2 Mile
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: Yes
- BED2_LEVEL: First Floor
- BTH1_DSCRP: Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall
- BTH1_DSCRP: Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid
- BTH1_DSCRP: Dryer Hookup - Electric
- BTH1_DSCRP: Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile
- BTH1_DSCRP: Washer Hookup
- BTH1_LEVEL: First Floor
- COOLING: Central Air
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: 220 Volts
- ENTRY_ONLY: No
- FLOORING: Bamboo
- HEATING: Central Heat
- HEATING: Gas
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Agent
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call List Agent
- INSULATION_FEATURE: Full
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Cable Available
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Finish - Sheetrock
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Intercom
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Security System
- KIT_DSCRP: Cabinets - Upgraded
- KIT_DSCRP: Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid
- KIT_DSCRP: Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile
- KIT_LEVEL: First Floor
- MBR_LEVEL: First Floor
- OTH1_LEVEL: Basement
- OTH1_ROOM_NAME: Other
- PETS_ALLOWED: Yes w/ Restrictions
- PROP_TYPE: Condominium/Coop
- STYLE: 2/3 Family
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 978 sqft
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2110538354
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: East Boston
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 58.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.2% higher than in Boston, and 21.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!