- Lot: 8,319 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 5 days on Zillow
- Views: 940 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Apr 2010
- Price/sqft: $97
- MLS #: 573711
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 501 sqft
- Property Type (Xprop) \ Residential, Fireplaces Y\N \ Yes, Maids Room Y\N \ No, Land Use \ Subdivided, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Freestanding Gas Range, Water And Sewer \ City Water, Pool \ No, Flooring \ Tile, Special Notes \ None, Measured \ Appraiser CAD, Property Type \ RS, Residential Property Class \ Detached, Style \ 1 Story, Finance Considered \ FHA, Finance Considered \ Cash, Finance Considered \ Conventional, Vacant Property Y\N \ Yes, HSR Subtype \ Single Family Detached, Construction \ Stucco, Interior Features \ Utility Room, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet(s), Exterior Features \ Back Yard Access, Appliances \ Dryer HU, Appliances \ Washer HU, Heating \ Gas, Landscape \ Front, Finance Considered \ VA, Interior Features \ Cable TV, Exterior Features \ Walled Backyard, Interior Features \ Pantry, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(s), Appliances \ Disposal, Finance Considered \ Tx Veteran, Laundry Room Location \ Util Room, Lot Description \ Cul De Sac, Cooling \ Refrigerated, Garage \ Dbl Attached, Windows And Treatments \ Shutters, Zoning \ R2A, Interior Features \ Loft, Interior Features \ Master Up, Roof \ Tile
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,904 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: A49299900304150
- Zillow Home ID: 70534659
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Northwest home values will rise 2.1% next year, compared to a 2.3% rise for El Paso as a whole. Among Northwest homes, this home is 1.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 2.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.5% lower than in El Paso, and 2.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
|313 Corte Rimini Way El Paso, TX||$246K||3||--||2,658|
|305 Corte Rimini Way El Paso, TX||$181K||3||2||1,885|
|308 Via Cremonia Way El Paso, TX||$192K||3||2.5||1,972|
|312 Via Cremonia Way El Paso, TX||$197K||3||2||2,072|
|304 Via Cremonia Way El Paso, TX||$177K||3||2.5||1,841|
|317 Corte Rimini Way El Paso, TX||$172K||3||2||1,772|
|308 Corte Rimini Way El Paso, TX||$173K||3||2||1,742|
|301 Corte Rimini Way El Paso, TX||$268K||4||4||2,697|
|312 Corte Rimini Way El Paso, TX||$195K||4||2.5||1,938|
|316 Via Cremonia Way El Paso, TX||$193K||3||2.5||2,004|
|304 Corte Rimini Way El Paso, TX||$217K||3||2.5||1,998|
|300 Via Cremonia Way El Paso, TX||$209K||3||2.5||2,109|
|300 Corte Rimini Way El Paso, TX||$196K||3||2||1,917|
|316 Corte Rimini Way El Paso, TX||$183K||3||2.5||1,858|
|321 Corte Rimini Way El Paso, TX||$188K||3||2||1,800|
|320 Via Cremonia Way El Paso, TX||$216K||3||3.5||2,426|
|309 Via Cremonia Way El Paso, TX||$190K||--||--||1,940|
|309 Via Cremonia Way El Paso, TX||$188K||3||2||1,913|
|309 Calle Asti St El Paso, TX||$163K||4||2.5||1,540|
|305 Calle Asti St El Paso, TX||$204K||4||3||2,056|
Nearby Schools in El Paso
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.