309 Davidson Way, Talent, OR 975403 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,598 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 658 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,598 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10979575
- Zillow Home ID: 68675140
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 309 Davidson Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97540 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Talent, and 4.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97540 home values.
- 313 Davidson Way Talent, OR$417K43.52,590
- 305 Davidson Way Talent, OR--331,664
- 317 Davidson Way Talent, OR$422K542,639
- 301 Davidson Way Talent, OR$426K442,650
- 312 Lithia Ave Talent, OR$605K864,022
- 273 Willow Way Talent, OR$225K331,659
- 310 Lithia Ave Talent, OR$600K864,022
- 321 Davidson Way Talent, OR$432K53.52,571
- 282 Rockfellow Pl Talent, OR--331,633
- 248 Willow Way Talent, OR$246K32.51,511
- 261 Willow Way Talent, OR$265K32.51,931
- 311 Talent Ave Talent, OR$211K32.52,270
- 276 Rockfellow Pl Talent, OR$309K331,939
- 291 Talent Ave Talent, OR$295K332,150
- 295 Rockfellow Pl Talent, OR$206K321,399
- 303 Rockfellow Pl Talent, OR$315K442,040
- 236 Willow Way Talent, OR--------
- 249 Willow Way Talent, OR$213K331,806
- 305 Lithia Way Ashland, OR$396K432,372
- 285 Talent Ave Talent, OR$267K331,808
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292