309 E Henry St, Savannah, GA 314013 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,708 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
According to historical records, the home was built for the Rev. Way, who was the first person to translate the Bible into Chinese.
- Lot: 4,617 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2003 for $187,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,708 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 42
- Parcel #: 20053 12013
- Zillow Home ID: 14158363
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 309 E Henry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31401, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Savannah, and 75.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31401 home values.
- 313 E Henry St APT A Savannah, GA$162K112,468
- 313 E Henry St APT D Savannah, GA$113K11700
- 312 E Henry St # 0 Savannah, GA$209KStudio----
- 312 E Anderson St Savannah, GA--------
- 306 E Anderson St Savannah, GA$238K421,672
- 1312 Lincoln St Savannah, GA$210K221,100
- 1314 Lincoln St Savannah, GA--221,100
- 310 E Henry St Savannah, GA$248K422,000
- 312 E Henry St Savannah, GA$212K522,262
- 306 E Henry St # A Savannah, GA$188K221,150
- 306 E Henry St # B Savannah, GA$200K22--
- 306 E Henry St Savannah, GA$352K442,304
- 314 E Henry St Savannah, GA$303K211,000
- 314 E Henry St # B Savannah, GA$125K321,400
- 1219 Habersham St Savannah, GA$285K312,405
- 1315 Lincoln St Savannah, GA$128K32--
- 1211 Habersham St Savannah, GA$330K244,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.