- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
309 E Poplar St, Fort Gibson, OK 744343 beds, 2 baths, 1,890 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,890 sqft
- Lot depth: 158
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 037821
- Zillow Home ID: 21830349
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 309 E Poplar Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74434 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 55.6% greater than in Fort Gibson, and 79.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74434 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Gibson.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 301 W Poplar Fort Gibson, OK$98K--12,460
- 321 E Poplar St Fort Gibson, OK$50K21900
- 317 E Poplar St Fort Gibson, OK$50K311,008
- 313 E Poplar St Fort Gibson, OK$89K421,140
- 301 E Poplar St Fort Gibson, OK$49K211,338
- Fort Fort Gibson, OK--------
- 305 E Poplar St Fort Gibson, OK$54K211,144
- 200 S East St Fort Gibson, OK$58K21516
- 113 Firecracker Ln Fort Gibson, OK$90K31.51,247
- 109 Firecracker Ln Fort Gibson, OK$52K31884
- 107 Firecracker Ln Fort Gibson, OK$53K----784
- 107 Firecracker Ln Fort Gibson, OK$77K211,118
- 105 Firecracker Ln Fort Gibson, OK$129K41.51,950
- 206 Circle Dr Fort Gibson, OK$134K321,400
- 204 Circle Dr Fort Gibson, OK$93K42952
- 208 Circle Dr Fort Gibson, OK$126K321,390
- 202 Circle Dr Fort Gibson, OK$123K321,265
- 200 Circle Dr Fort Gibson, OK$135K321,423
- 306 E Walnut St Fort Gibson, OK$59K211,620
- 201 Circle Dr Fort Gibson, OK$104K--21,391
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.