- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
309 Glaston Ct, Apex, NC 275023 beds, 3 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $155,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 074110371492000
- Zillow Home ID: 50114996
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 309 Glaston Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27502, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% lower than in Apex, and 31.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 27502 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Apex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27502 home values.
- 307 Glaston Ct Apex, NC$160K--21,184
- 311 Glaston Ct Apex, NC$161K32.51,451
- 313 Glaston Ct Apex, NC$180K321,612
- 305 Glaston Ct Apex, NC$162K--2.51,488
- 669 Briarcliff St Apex, NC$189K32.51,634
- 315 Glaston Ct Apex, NC$157K321,200
- 303 Glaston Ct Apex, NC$160K321,220
- 315 Glaston Ct # 0 Apex, NC$164K321,200
- 308 Glaston Ct Apex, NC$163K--2.51,464
- 310 Glaston Ct Apex, NC$163K--2.51,476
- 109 Glaston Ct Apex, NC$161K331,463
- 312 Glaston Ct Apex, NC$157K--21,212
- 301 Glaston Ct Apex, NC$163K331,502
- 314 Glaston Ct Apex, NC$159K--21,184
- 107 Glaston Ct Apex, NC$159K321,220
- 317 Glaston Ct Apex, NC$156K321,184
- 316 Glaston Ct Apex, NC$152K321,224
- 105 Glaston Ct Apex, NC$159K--21,222
- 319 Glaston Ct Apex, NC$157K321,332
- 210 James St Apex, NC$352K--21,818
Nearby Schools in Apex
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292