- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 10 days on Zillow
- Views: 953 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $302,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: 227356
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces
- BASEMENT \ None, CONDO REGIME INCLUDES \ None, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch-Front, FLOORS \ Hardwood, FOUNDATION \ Crawl Space, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cable Available, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Some Trees, MRBED FEATURES \ Master on Main Lvl, SEWER \ Public, STYLE \ Traditional, WATER \ Public, Approx Age \ 6-10, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Oven-Electric, COOLING SYSTEM \ Central Forced, COOLING SYSTEM \ Electric, HEATING SYSTEM \ Forced Air, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Smoke Detector, Garage Type \ Attached Garage, AMENITIES INCLUDE \ Lawn Maintenance, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, DRIVEWAY \ Paved, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, FIREPLACE \ Gas Logs, FLOORS \ Carpet, GARAGE FEATURES \ Door Opener, GARBAGE PICKUP \ Private, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Attic Stairs Disappearing, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceiling 9ft+, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceiling Smooth, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Fenced Yard, MRBED FEATURES \ Double Sink, MRBED FEATURES \ Full Bath, MRBED FEATURES \ Shower-Separate, MRBED FEATURES \ Walk-in Closet, STORAGE SPACE \ Attic, STORAGE SPACE \ Garage, WATER HEATER \ Gas, HOA (Y\N) \ Y, APPLIANCES \ Cook Top-Electric, APPLIANCES \ Oven(s)-Wall, FLOORS \ Ceramic Tile, GARAGE FEATURES \ Side\Rear Entry, GARAGE FEATURES \ Yard Door, SPECIALTY ROOM \ Laundry, SPECIALTY ROOM \ Bonus Room\Rec Room, ROOF \ Architectural, SPECIALTY ROOM \ Sun Room, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Vinyl\Aluminum Trim, HEATING SYSTEM \ Natural Gas, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Countertops Granite, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Tub-Jetted, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Walk In Closet, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Underground Utilities, MRBED FEATURES \ Tub-Jetted, APPLIANCES \ Oven-Self Cleaning, EXTERIOR FINISH \ Stone, AMENITIES INCLUDE \ Common Areas, MRBED FEATURES \ Tub-Separate, EXTERIOR FINISH \ Concrete Plank, AMENITIES INCLUDE \ Lights, AMENITIES INCLUDE \ Some Sidewalks, COOLING SYSTEM \ Multi-Units, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, SQFT Finished and Heated \ 3200-3399, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Sidewalk, SPECIALTY ROOM \ Loft, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), Res. Property Disc. Req? \ Yes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 0542320106500
- Zillow Home ID: 84743866
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $280-345K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 29681 home values will increase 2.2% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Simpsonville as a whole. Among 29681 homes, this home is 72.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 13.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29681, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.8% greater than in Simpsonville, and 81% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29681 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Simpsonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29681 home values.
|313 Iron Bridge Way Simpsonville, SC||$306K||3||2.5||2,966|
|305 Iron Bridge Way Simpsonville, SC||$290K||4||3||2,729|
|401 Iron Bridge Way Simpsonville, SC||$304K||3||4||2,769|
|301 Iron Bridge Way Simpsonville, SC||$278K||4||2.5||2,567|
|405 Iron Bridge Way Simpsonville, SC||$292K||3||3.5||2,799|
|30 Pine Island Dr Simpsonville, SC||$261K||3||2||2,000|
|221 Iron Bridge Way Simpsonville, SC||$300K||4||3||3,066|
|26 Pine Island Dr Simpsonville, SC||$252K||3||2||2,017|
|217 Iron Bridge Way Simpsonville, SC||$336K||3||2.5||2,718|
|409 Iron Bridge Way Simpsonville, SC||$306K||3||2.5||2,962|
|22 Pine Island Dr Simpsonville, SC||$252K||3||2.5||2,199|
|312 Moss Wood Cir Simpsonville, SC||$297K||5||3||2,700|
|18 Pine Island Dr Simpsonville, SC||$261K||4||3||2,415|
|213 Iron Bridge Way Simpsonville, SC||$296K||4||4||2,825|
|31 Pine Island Dr Simpsonville, SC||$253K||3||2.5||2,086|
|310 Moss Wood Cir Simpsonville, SC||$270K||4||3||2,233|
|14 Pine Island Dr Simpsonville, SC||$285K||4||2||2,600|
|27 Pine Island Dr Simpsonville, SC||$272K||3||2.5||2,515|
|308 Moss Wood Cir Simpsonville, SC||$319K||4||3||3,000|
|209 Iron Bridge Way Simpsonville, SC||$288K||4||2.5||2,775|
Nearby Schools in Simpsonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!